Kenosha man injured in bicycle vs. car accident | News
61-year-old Chinh Doan is in critical condition after running his bicycle into a car at the intersection of 47th Ave and Washington Rd. On December 10th, 21-year-old Chrstina Ruane was traveling northbound througn the intersection when her vechicle was struck by Doan. Witnesses say north-south lanes Ruane was using had a green light, and the east-west lanes had a red light.
Doan his the front quarter panel and the windshield of the neon and landed in the intersection. Doan suffered head injuries, and is in critical condition.
Police say Ruane showed now signs of impairement, and she submitted to a blood draw.
Upcoming Events near Kenosha County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was “nagging” him
- Drivers take note: 16-mile stretch of I-94 to be resurfaced
- Neighbors “heartbroken” elderly couple involved in murder/attempted suicide
- Oak Creek arms teachers, staff with tools in case of shooting
- Cudahy man charged in standoff says he was mad his friend called police
- BOOTED: Mall security ends protest over bus stop
- BUSTED: Man arrested for road rage, charged with 9th OWI
- Franklin rejects plan to repay millions borrowed for proposed baseball stadium
- Man arrested for carrying handgun into Whitnall M.S.
- Police arrest man accused of carrying gun into Whitnall Middle School