Kenosha North Pierhead Light Station up for sale | News
Two historic Wisconsin lighthouses, including one in Kenosha, are up for sale. The U.S. General Services Administration has put the Kenosha North Pierhead Light Station in Kenosha and the Manitowoc Light Station for sale via public auction online.
The Kenosha North Pierhead Lighthouse is located near Simmons Island Park in Kenosha. It was built in 1906 and is a steel plate conical tower, 50-feet tall on a concrete base. It is accessible by boat only.
The lighthouse was first made available to other government agencies and non-profit organizations, but a new owner was not found.
The lighthouse is available for sale by online auction.
Top Kenosha Stories
Upcoming Events near Kenosha
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mom recognizes graffiti, turns in son as suspected vandal
- "Mike the Knight" and his friends will perform at Southridge Mall June 9th
- Forest Park M.S. sponsors Make-A-Wish Foundation wish for Greenfield child
- Greendale High School Junior achieves top ACT score
- Greendale High junior achieves top ACT score